gadget, electronic stuff, mp3, mp3 player, dvd, dvd player, audio visual, home entertainment, computer, internet technology, podcast,ipod,zune

digital gambir

My Digital Dreams

AMD Turion 64 X2 powered Media Center PC : HP IQ770

Monday, November 27, 2006

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

All I want for my apartment is something like "this". With her price of around $1799 - $1899, I need to "really" savings my cents now. :)
Otherwise, DIY type of media center should be the one.

This IQ770 features a AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-52 processor, 2GB of DDR2 memory, 320GB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600 graphics, ATSC HDTV tuner, DVD±RW/DVD-RAM burner with LightScribe, Wi-Fi, 1.3-megapixel camera, and a 19-inch touchscreen display.





[source techeblog]

posted by gmbr.masta, 8:57 PM
Add to Blink Add to Furl Add to Simpy Add to Spurl Add to Yahoo MyWeb Add to del.icio.us Add to Digg It Social bookmark this!
Text Link Ads

0 Comments:

Add a comment

eXTReMe Tracker